January 09, 2009

Week 1 and the itchies!!! I found the solution!//SLs in motion Video

Hello world and all who inhabit it! :)

So my scalp is famous for being extra dry and flaky for no reason. I don't have dandruff, surprisingly, just loads of dryness. I was told that I can't use conditioner as well as oils, because it would prolong the locking process.

I immediately hit the "innanets" to find a solution and boy did I ever! LISTERINE! It was suggested to use only the amber-colored original version, so that's what I did. I filled up a spray bottle of undiluted Listerine and spray it on my scalp in the shower whenever necessary. IT WORKS! Just be sure to rinse thoroughly. My itchies have totally subsided and I am forever indebted to whoever first found this golden nugget of information and shared it with the world. lolol

Other than that, week 1 has been filled with compliments from family/friends/strangers AND some slight shrinkage...which, by now, I obviously do not mind!



Here's a link to my YouTube Channel: BahamianSunflower
Please subscribe, comment and rate! Thanks!

xoxoxo
SunshineSisterlocks

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your Sisterlocks. I saw you on Natural Success Network and stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur locks look great, on another note I think its hilarious that someone thought to try Listerine on their scalp, who does that? LOL But I suppose u and many others r glad they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Seriously!
    People discover the most amazing/weird things! lol

    ReplyDelete