January 20, 2009

Follow-up session @ Week 3, and..........PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA


<~~ My Great Sisterlocks Consultant, 
Mrs. Beulah Whymns









  



Well, well, well. Today makes 3 weeks with my Sisterlocks and my lovely consultant (B. Whymns) gave me a follow-up session. It was great seeing her again. This was needed because a few of my 'babies' (the shortest locks in the very center of my head) had unraveled and I maintained them by finger-twisting. The retightening session lasted for 2  1/2 hours. She told me it's best for me to re-tighten every 4-5 weeks, but to not go beyond 6 weeks. I think I'll stretch to every 5 weeks.
........................................................................
........................................................................

Congrats America on your new President!!! I've been crying ALL DAY. I wish you guys peace, prosperity and security in the coming years. What an awesome day. Not only is he intelligent, cool and confident, but, YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!! LOL. How exciting. What a blessing it is to be alive to witness history...not just for Americans, but for African descendants around the world. January 20, 2009... a day for the history books! God bless! Take care and enjoy the festivities tonight! From tomorrow on, there's work to be done!!!! 

xoxoxoxo
Sunshine Sisterlocks

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new locks!
    Can't wait to see how they progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Sisterlock journey. Your locs appear to be off to a wonderful start.

    I like the hat. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    No...I purchased it off of etsy.com.

    ReplyDelete