May 02, 2010

Regimen change...AGAIN!!!

So you ladies were RIGHT...too much shampooing helped me at first, but REALLY screwed me in the long run. The kind of dry scalp that I got was indescribable! The best word I can come up with is torturous. Seriously! So now I've decided to...

* wash my hair every 2 weeks,
* OIL MY SCALP and locks [first time ever doing this with locks in] when needed and
* continue with spritzing my locks w/ water if needed.

I've started to do this and there is a marked difference in my scalp. I haven't had to scratch once. Plus, my locks are so soft.:D

Shampoo: Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Shampoo
Oil: Razac bend of oils
Water spritz: water w/ a few drops of peppermint oil

~SunshineSisterlocks
@BahSun on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. My name is Andrea and I came across your blog recently and just wanted to introduce myself and my company Lockology. Lockology is an all natural line of over 150 different products and accessories for Locs. We are a pioneer in our industry having the most loc products available as well as being all natural and available across the globe. In your spare time feel free to browse our site and forward any questions or comments you may have about any of our products or our company.

    ReplyDelete