March 08, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Well, this coming Tuesday will make 7 weeks without getting a re-tightening. Yes. One week shy of 2 months. Grrrrrr. So not happy with that. Hopefully it will be done soon, cuz I'd hate for my locs to mature bumpy-looking due to unintentionally lengthy stretches between sessions. If I'm unable to get it done by next week, then screw it (lol), I'll be attempting to do it myself with a paper clip (thanks to a youtube vid I saw a while back). Let us pray. LOL

Anyway, take a look at the thickness and the mini afro growing underneath in the following pics. A couple of my babies in the front have unraveled (about 4), so that's not too bad. Some days they don't even look like Sisterlocks cuz of how much thicker they've gotten. I LOVE it. :)


Til next time,

SunshineSisterlocks

3 comments:

  1. no worries, the good thing about locks is the older they get the better they look at times, pull them back and go, You still you good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Your hair is pretty. I like how you use the Tomoka's Twists. Some of my hair has not been retightened since the 4th of January!!! I am on a "be easy" kick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I've definitely been pulling them back and/or covering them with tams. It's helped.

    Sophia - January!!! LOL. I hope your locks don't revolt!

    ReplyDelete